Philly Cheese Steak Dip
- 1-1/2 cups steak, stir fry, beef bottom
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded or chopped
- Chips: potato, tortillas, French fries or baguettes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and sauté the onion and green pepper until softened. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, provolone, and stir fry steak. Whisk together until well blended. Add the sautéed vegetables to the mixture, mix well, and transfer to a baking dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve with your choice of chips.