Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 3 white potatoes, peeled, and quartered
- 1/2 cup + 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1(4 oz.) package instant potato flakes (ex. Idahoan Roasted Garlic)
- House of CeCe’s - Hot Peppers Seasoning Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Place a large stock pot of water on the stove, add the potatoes, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain and set aside. In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, add the potatoes and 1/2 cup butter. Blend until desired level of smoothness is reached.
- Add 1 cup of milk, the instant potatoes, and mayonnaise and continue mixing until well blended. Transfer the potatoes to a large saucepan, over medium-low heat and stir in the remaining butter and milk. Season with House of CeCe’s – Hot Peppers Seasoning Salt and add the parmesan cheese.
- Stir until the cheese has melted. Continue to cook the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes. (This allows the instant potatoes to cook thoroughly.) Note: If using large potatoes, you may need to add an additional 1 cup of milk to the mixture. Serve immediately.