Garlic Honey Wings
- 3 pounds, chicken drumettes
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- House of Cece’s – Hot Pepper Seasoning Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pure honey
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon white cooking wine
- ½ teaspoon diced shallots
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rinse the drumettes under cold water, drain and pat with paper towels until completely dry. Toss the drumettes with the flour and House of CeCe’s – Hot Pepper Seasoning Salt. Shake off any excess flour and toss with olive oil. Place in a baking pan lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray (for easy clean up and to prevent the sauce from burning).
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the sauce in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 8 minutes. Remove the drumettes from the oven, pour the sauce over the top and return to the oven for 10 minutes, turning half way during baking time. Transfer to a serving platter and serve hot.